Wednesday, October 6, 2010

AF GARY

hello I'm AF Gary I'm 18 i live in hemet California i am a dancer/photographer/trendsetter/tattoo artist/model I'm From A CREW Called Action Figures i love fashion & im a youtube star :) !! & I'm a Very nice Dude i like to try and do new things I'm very different from others i like to be my own role model and be other people role model i set a good example for kids i tell them they can be anything in life if you put your mind into it that's how i got where i am now i live in a larger family house hold its hard for me to do things i wanna because I'm the oldest so yea i do my best to get around the world i have alot of friends that cares about me !! oh i love to party,hangout, i love to meet new people , My Fetish are tattoos,ART.social networking.computers them are the things i love !! I'm a very chill guy i don't hate on people i like to joke around alot but when it comes to business i know when to stop i love to make money in all different ways well now you know a liddoe bit about me  

Twitter: @afxgary
Face book:AFxgary
aim: garyxstuckonmarz
myspace:fabaloso_darogo@yahoo.com
YouTube:YouTube.com/hi5ivegary

http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/6daecb43.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicee garyy brodie